Friday, July 25, 2008

Drivers ed and other such things

Back from Spain now, obviously. It was quite a trip to say the least. There's a lot I could say about it, but I think it will suffice to say it was a blast and that almost everyone got in trouble for one thing or another.

My mother, my sister, and I also went to Minnesota after Spain. That was not nearly as fun though, and as a matter of fact, we left about five hours earlier than we needed to in order to get the airport just for the sake of getting away. We were there visiting my mother's side of the family, and they're a little crazy to say the least. They're all quite judgmental, despite the fact that none of them are religious at all (I know, I know... way to generalize). I think they like me, but in all honesty I'm not fond of them at all. I don't really like any of my extended family save three to five people.

Now I'm taking drivers ed with my friend Jazz and today my father brought an additional drivers ed course I have to complete in order to get a discount on my insurance (which is going to take forever). I'm not getting a car any time soon, however. When I do though, I want an old-fashioned pick-up truck or a Jeep. Too bad they're not very environmentally efficient... and the repairs would be hell to pay.

Anyway, I changed the color scheme of my blog. I don't think pink fits me very well. Neither does green I suppose, but I like this layout and blue just looked godawful.

2 comments:

Sydney said...

haha, i like the green.

it seems very environmentally friendly!

i'm such a tree hugger, i have already started saving up for a smart car.

Natalie said...

We left 5 hours early?? Haha!!!