Tuesday, June 10, 2008

España

Sydney is over right now and she and Nat are downstairs talking or something. I invited a friend over as well since I'm leaving for Spain soon, and considering I haven't seen her in quite a while and probably won't for quite a while when I get back, I felt obligated to do so. In all honesty, I'd rather spend these last few days alone, but it's all good I s'pose.

Anyway, I'm pretty excited about Spain. Quite a few of my friends are going, as well as Vin. Vin's one of my old friends from middle school, he left after 6th or 7th grade. He's very smart and he's hilarious, but he's a little eccentric--which is part of his charm unless we are talking politics. Upon talking to him about politics fairly recently, he mentioned that Huckabee's policies were the ones he agreed with most out of all of the candidates and former candidates. This was utterly horrifying to me, of course, considering that fat man is the living, walking contradiction of the ideas most important to me. I didn't dare mention that the social policies I most agreed with Gravel's, but I told him that I was very socially liberal and that I was rooting for Obama (who got the nomination recently, YES!). Anyway, despite the stark contrast in our political beliefs, we get along very well and I'm glad he's going to Spain too since I haven't seen him in forever.

Also, just a reminder Nat: don't you dare pinch my butt in Spain. I'll assume you are an old Spaniard man and it won't be pretty.

3 comments:

ellie said...

Love the last line in your post. Have a good trip.

Cait said...

Hi! Guess What! I have officially tagged you! Here are the rules.

Here are the rules:
- Link the person who tagged you.
- Mention the rules in your blog.
- Tell about 6 funky quirks of yours.
- Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
- Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers' blogs letting them know they've been tagged and telling them to go to your blog for the details.

Natalie said...

But you're so bootylicious!!!!!!!!!!!!