Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Summer and finals

Well, it's been a while since I last posted anything here. I prolly don't have any even occasional readers after that depressing fiasco that occupied my last two posts, but I suppose it's nice to talk to myself too, every once in a while. Anyway, it's Summer and I'm ecstatic about it.

A lot of weird crap has been going on recently, in the last week of school that is. There's a mass exodus of teachers this year (about 7 are leaving, including 3 teachers I had). Frankly though, I'm not really upset. There's only one teacher out of those three that I had that're leaving that I liked--my Spanish teacher. She was fabulous. My health and scripture teachers... not so much. My scripture teacher thought I was a godless heathen and my health teacher, well... let's just say he left a not-so-nice parting gift in the answer choices on the multiple choice final. It was weird. Really weird. But I won't get into detail about that, there are other things to talk about and that whole situation was just too strange to explain.

Onto something slightly more interesting, someone hacked onto the school internet system thing and posted a fake honors biology review under the teacher's name. It threw us all off and it was... disastrous. I'm making it sound very petty, but I can assure you it was quite a big deal. The honors bio final was an absolute nightmare concerning it included issues such as the following:

1. We had missed about a week and half of school because of former teacher's death
2. We were being taught then by someone who didn't really seem to know what she was talking about
3. Our final was made up by the regular bio teacher--who didn't know what we had learned and whom we'd never met before
4. Some knucklehead posted a fake review on the school website to throw everyone off on the final

Anyway.... I'm going to Spain next week, so that's exciting. I'm a little worried about it, but it'll be fun.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

OMG I'm so glad my only honors classes are math and english haha!