Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Almost cut my hair, it happened just the other day

Almost cut my hair
It happened just the other day
It's gettin' kinda long
I could have said it was in my way
But I didn't and I wonder why
I feel like letting my freak flag fly
Cause I feel like I owe it to someone

Must be because I had the flu for Christmas
And I'm not feeling up to par
It increases my paranoia
Like looking in my (rear-view) mirror and seeing a police car
But I'm not giving in an inch to fear
Cause I promised myself this year
I feel like I owe it to someone

When I finally get myself together
I'm going to get down in that sunny southern weather
And I find a place inside a laugh
Separate the wheat from the chaff
I feel like I owe it to someone


--Almost Cut My Hair by David Crosby (I love this song!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally got a haircut today (due to much grief on my mom's part that I was turning into a hippie with my long raggedy hair). I'm still not sure what I think of it exactly. It's a little too short and it's slightly different sizes in the front and back (I mean, I got layers so that's how it's supposed to be but... it still looks a little funny).

Nothing else is really going on today. We're doing yoga again later, but I'm not very excited about it to be honest. I also finished a video game I'd been playing for a few days. It was supposed to last 30-50 hours but I think I finished it much sooner. Not sure whether that's a good thing though, since now the only good game I have yet to play is on the PS2 and I prefer playing games on my laptop.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

i like your cut

taffy. said...

yay yoga!

Sydney said...

i am going to start aerobics in the fall!

Alexis101 said...

I awesome blog!!!
Plz check out mine.
Luv,
Alexis ♥